Artist & Entertainment Group Limited
April 21st 2009
To Whom It May Concern,
As the CEO of AEG Limited at the time I hired ICMG as construction managers for the fit out of our Sydney Headquarters in January 2007.
The job scope was to build a high quality (to designer specification), yet affordable office interior. The total project value was circa $550,000.
ICMG performed their role as construction managers extremely well. In addition to building the office to specification, timetable and to budget, the additional following highlights should be made:
· The project and works were finished perfectly and to a very high standard and presentation;
· At all times ICMG acted professionally and ethically;
· At all times the job site was clean (almost pristine!) and organised;
· A project manager was available at all times (even at 11pm at night and on weekends) to discuss the project;
· ICMG assisted AEG save on unnecessary expenses at all aspects of the project;
· ICMG attended to all requested amendments to specification post completion mostly at no charge, or at a reduced rate; and,
· ICMG have been maintained by AEG for all future building works.
At the time of hiring of ICMG, as a public company we went through a formal tender process and checked all relevant references / qualifications. Universally, all references spoke extremely highly of Paul Attard and the team at ICMG.
We cannot recommend ICMG highly enough for any project, but particularly boutique, high end projects such as ours when a high quality finish and attention to detail is required at a reasonable cost.
Feel free to contact me directly should you have any further queries.
Artist Entertainment Group Limited